[Scirocco-l] Re: Was: Stretch bolts vs. studs... Valve springs

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001, rocco16v wrote:

> Carl-
>   The safest path to walk in valvespring selection is to get the
> recommendation of the maker of the cam you are using/going to use.  They
> would know if the cam requires different springs and THE CAM determines if
> stiffer and/or more "open" springs are necessary.

I dont think VW will give me info on what springs are needed to run an
exhaust cam on the intake side ;) also, doesnt higher revs make a
difference in addition to the cam profile's requirements?

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org