RE: Just some Crazy list sitings in Florida Dan? Al? Etc..

SOB!
Up near the Pasco Co. line? last week? maybe Friday? was there a VW guy on
my rear hatch givin' ya the finger? That would have been me!

As for the silver one, haven't seen it yet....I have seen *quite* a few Rocs
down here on and off though, somebody down here has a black one with PA
plates, he never waves back.....it's like he's driving some car with no cult
following or something....

and yes, that WAS Al, he came over on Monday for a bit to get some input on
a bad rattle in the dash.

Next time you come down, give me a holler!

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco