Just some Crazy list sitings in Florida Dan? Al? Etc..

So I have been down in Ocala FL for the last week visiting family.  I
decided to shoot down to Tampa to meet up with a couple of freinds down
there for New Years.  Hit Ybor City and hung out at Gameworks for a while.
I had to leave town the next morning and head home toward Mobile, AL.  While
driving down Brusby Downs - sp?  at about 10:00a.m.  in my Green 2000 Jetta
1.8t I passed a Silver Scirocco with a black body kit on it, and thought how
cool it was to see a Scirocco down there.  Then two blocks later I see this
red Scirocco blazing through the merge lane in front of me.  I immediately
recognized the car as Dan's from some pics I had seen, or at least I am
pretty sure it was.  Was this you?  If you saw a Green Jetta with BBS rims
and a 1.5 inch drop behind you until you turned left, that was me.

To make this story better I give you this.  I was driving up I-75 feeling a
little hungover and trying to stay awake when out of NoWhere I see this Lime
green Goliath of a Scirocco barreling up behind me.  (My speed has been
rather toned down as I am sitting on 11 points again).  Before it even came
around I new the car and dropped down my window and pointed out.  Al, I am
sure you probably thought I was some mad man trying to pick a fight or
something.  I tailed behind for a bit, but had to get off in Ocala to pick
up a few things.  Your car looks tight rolling down the interstate.  I was
going to snap off a couple of digi pics but my camera was in the trunk.

All in all this made for a pretty cool day.  These are people I have never
met but felt I new through this list.  And recognize their cars while
passing through other states.  Man, that's just crazy!

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs          [    ][    ]=w=[    ][    ]
00' jetta 1.8t           \08\==(\x/)==/80/
Mobile, AL

http://www.sciroccin.iwarp.com/