Re: Just some Crazy list sitings in Florida Dan? Al? Etc..

Rick,
    Holy crap! That was you, heheh. I was tailing that mercedes, having fun
with him, then sandei is like 'damn, that guy in the 1.8t is hangin with us
pretty well, isnt he' :).
    I was coming from dans place in tampa (yes, the dan you saw, heh, small
world, must be).
    Not to mention i talked about you with Cheapass Ron while about an hour
away from home (charleston). I nailed it on the head, figured you pointed at
me trying to get my attention. I looked over at sandei and said 'that guy
has a scirocco', and just kept on going.
    As for the whole points on the license thing, police stare at the Rieger
too long to notice it is speeding :).
    Rick, you better come to cincy next yea... - ah-hem, this year. Me, you
and Dan got some talkin to do, heh.
P.S. You double-lane-change rather nicely. You must have had a chubby doin
it behind the green monster (umm, that came out wrong, didnt it, heheh).
L8r!
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
xx Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (presently on drawing board)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)