Re: I've been hit!

Dan-   I can sympathize with you, in that situation I'd feel like the perp
deserved some genuine pain, too.
 But, please remember, you could easily be charged and convicted of battery,
in which case  you'd end up with an arrest record, if not jail time.  It
ain't worth paying for a moment's satisfaction with the rest of your life.
Peace on earth, good will to man....
(now, if I can just remember to follow my own advice, should the situation
arise.....)

Larry  sandiego16v