Re: Ti retainers

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:02:28 -0800 "rocco16v" <rocco16v@netzero.net>
writes:

>PS If anyone needs titanium for a special project, I can get it from
>my
>work.  I made a nice ti engine brace for my oldest son's SP Fiesta,
>and some
>ti radiator shrouding for Aventari's MkI is in the fabrication
>process.  Why
>did I use ti instead of aluminum or stainless steel?  Braggin' rights,
>pure and simple.

Hey, I need a custom alt bracket (8v no AC.) for use without the stock
mounting points on the head. (Read: both ears broke off.)

Ive got a basic idea in my head of how it will look/work. Its basically
gonna bolt over the valve cover then extending over the alternator. You
got an idea Mr. Engineer?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!