Re: center interior piece

  Er ...

  Well, Sciroccos are visible enough (and your new acquisition is a real
beauty, save for the fresh dent on the rear bumper ... JUST JOKIN, JUST
JOKIN!).

  Given that, why don't you get an alarm? Fairly often, the low-lifes
that rip your car for a CD are just looking for a trouble free way to
make a couple of bucks for a fix. If the alarm interferes, they will
look for a less obtrusive target.  They will even drop on all fours to
run away if the alarm goes off even after they have broken glass.

  And ... leave your car as plain looking as possible. It will attract
less attention and aggravation.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (slumbering in its plain Jane finish)