center interior piece

Well I got a new CD player for my car. Probably a bad idea because the car
has different locks on each door because of stereo's inside ; - ) Anyway the
stereo's have been stolen out of both my new 86' and my wrecked '88. So the
center console has been ripped up on both of them. Curious if anyone in the
seattle area had a hook up on a black center console. I really only need the
top half. Or I'd pay for shipping if someone out of the area had one.

aireq