Shell + suspension needed

I meant to send this one out >2 weeks ago, forgot it in drafts section,
argh.
--------------------------------
I need the following:
---
- 1 straight (including front end) mk2 scirocco 16v. Preferably black.
Must roll/have existing suspension (need to pull it if it doesnt run).
Rear suspension can be drums, since its going away anyhow.
No major body damage, minimal rust.
Timeframe for pickup/payment in jan/feb timeframe.
Live somewhere close to Charleston, SC.
---
- 1 16v (1.8) block (i have the rest). This is only needed if there isnt
already a block in the car.
---
- I'm only asking to see what kind of response i can get. Anything decent
will probably end up having twin 16v's, kamei x1, euro bumpers/lights.
---
No need to 'reply to all', dont want to flood the list with responses to
this one, unless you think the info is beneficial to all, of course.
Thanks in advance for replies.
Allyn.

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
xx Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (presently on drawing board)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)