Of non-cracked dashes and rear spindle bolts...

I feel like rambling today.

Any reason I can't use regular hardware store variety M10x25 bolts for the
rear spindles/brake backing plates.  The dealer doesn't have them
(shock...they never have a damn part) and wants to order them.  I just wanna
finish fixing the car.

Also, I've decided that my cracked dash is annoying me, and I won't spend a
bunch more money buying a used one that will just crack again.  Does anyone
know what it'll take to physically mount up the A3 dash.  Not speaking of
the cluster, just the dash structure at this point.

Happy weekend!
Marc