of rear spindle bolts...

Well, ya know...those bolts hold up the rear of the car! So, it MIGHT be
important that they have a certain amount of strength!
I'd say that unless you're conversant on bolt grades and know the
replacements are as strong as or stronger than the originals that you just
order them from the dealer.
This reminds me of the Techtonics story of somebody bringing there car in
for work. Tectonics discovered the new front ball joints had been installed
with STOVE BOLTS!
Dan