Time for swaybars... Opinions?

So I need to update my swaybars when I install my subframe on my '87 16V...
I've just replaced my  shocks with a fresh set of Tokico's (yes I know they
are Japanese shocks but they rock) inside my good old Neuspeed spring and
got polyurethane bushings on the A arms.

Neuspeed, ABT, Eurosport, etc... Opinions anyone? Neuspeed is the old
standard you know, what the best choice? I'll go with the 25mm in front but
25 or 28 in the back is another question. Do the light weight bars perform
as well as the solids?

-raffi
-