Texas Scirocco Team East Texas GTG Pictures

Ahhh Texas

Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...

Great Pics - The last page showed the ONLY thing I
miss about living in Texas - Drinking beer in a
T-Shirt in February.

It got up to 40 here today...

--- Brian McGarvey <brianm@zbt62.eastnet.gatech.edu>

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Pictures/TSTGTG/index.htm