List question

> > We need to let Brett and Chris Mende know about this....lame
> >
> > Eric
>

>Hey, isn't Brett supposed to be moving the list to his server?   I thought a
>bunch of you donated to a hardware upgrade....
>
>John

Yep, I'll be moving it real soon...too many things going on at once
don't ya know.

Anyway, one of the reason the list software unsubs people is for too
many bounced
messages within a short period of time...only explanation that I know of...

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net