Re Please, somebody,anybody help me!!

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 08:10 PM, MrAudi wrote:

> Ok, this is sorta off topic, but here goes anyway. I have had this
> problem
> with my Audi for months and months. It bucks when de-accelerating, and
> when
> cruising with foor just barely on the gas. The first thing I thought of
> was

What do you mean buck..

I'm having a "thing" with my rocco. I don't know if it's normal or not..
If i take my foot of the gas the whole car shudders/shifts forward.

It's kinda wierd.. and i never noticed it in any of my other vehicles.

If i accelerate say in 2nd.. hard.. and then let my foot off the whole
car will buck. The higher the revs the harder the buck when i take
my foot off the gas.