Texas Scirocco Team East Texas GTG Pictures

How about some stories.. to go with the photos like the seat in the trash
can...
brian
82 Lipstick Red Topless Bunny
-- Coming to Juilies drive way soon ----
85 8v getting picked up shortly... donating parts for the Bunny
88 16v white.. wonder if this one is invisible too... (smashed front)
88 16v Red?? accordianed slightly.. bad pass caliper.
parts.. from another white one or 2?
anybody need anything?