tranny fliud q's

Both of those weights are suitable for your tranny...

MTL is 75w-80
MT90 is 75w-90

I used MT90 recently because MTL was not immediately available and it works
great.  It is worlds ahead of whatever fluid my tranny had in it.  I asked
Redline if it was compatible with our trannys...  They said it is the same as
MTL except for the slightly higher weight which is beneficial for higher
temperatures.

HTH,
Matt
'87 16v