my turn/CA drivers...

> Also know that in CA, when it sprinkes, the accident rate increases by 10
> fold! Ca drivers suck when its wet. Dunno why but, everytime a single
> cell passes overhead and drops 5 drops of rain, people crash like crazy.
> You should see it here when its actuaslly raining. Stupid CA drivers.
> Stupid lemming, riding the fast lane, no turn signal using, non driving
> in the rain CA drivers. I hate em' all.

Well when i lived there in SD (at Ocean Beach) it didn have to be raining
for the famous 1 car overturns on the freeway .. are those still a rpblem
out there?
brian
was riding a Motorcycle in SD ... dented more thean a few hoods and kicked
in a few door panels. (note my exhuast at crusing speed was > 120db.. what
was that you said again...)
82 Lipstick Red Topless Bunny
85 8v going to Julies driveway shortly
88 16v punched in nse. going to jewels driveway too.
maybe another one :) you think shell kill me :-)