From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 7:52 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: part # pleaz

can some one look up the part number for the hose that comes out of the oil
cooler sandwich plate and goes to the fifth injector and then airbox for a
16V Scirocco?  Also so i dont have to ask other ?, i have the etka but am
not smart enough to convert the iso to a usable disk.  How do/can I do this
with Nero 5.5? sorry to waste the space for something so inane.  TIA!

Joshua
16V Red Rocc
C'ya in Cinci!