heater control valve & Dash swap

--- Matt Coates <bencoates@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>      I will be replacing my heater control valve and
> was wondering if I could
> get by without draining the system.  It appears to
> be high enough that I won't
> lose too much coolant, but if it makes more sense to
> drain then I will wait to
> swap the valve when I swap the radiator...
>
> Also, I replaced the dash this weekend.

Was that a Scirocco 2 dash for a Scirocco 2 dash swap?

You can replace the heater valve without draining the
system, but you may spill a little . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)