Compression

Hello All,

Can any one tell me what in the world the pin height and piston top design for the 16V is?  I have spoke to a few people an get different answers. Some say flat and some say domed.  And what is the combustion chamber size?  I figure between 40-45cc's. I saw a pic on the web of a 16v w/o the head and it looks like the piston pops up out of the head. As you can see this is driving me crazy!!!All this trouble to save a thousand dollars.

Erik
88 16v
88 Golf

Erik Patterson