Techtonics Fuel enrichment device

--part1_a5.22dc6263.299f5acf_boundary

I just got a used one from my friend, i have an 88 16v rocco, and i can
notice a slight diffrence but my question is do i have to adjust my mixture
at all after i put it on??

Aaron
88 16v

--part1_a5.22dc6263.299f5acf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Verdana" LANG="0"><I>I just got a used one from my friend, i have an 88 16v rocco, and i can notice a slight diffrence but my question is do i have to adjust my mixture at all after i put it on??<BR>
<BR>
Aaron <BR>
88 16v</I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_a5.22dc6263.299f5acf_boundary--