From: <pats16v@maxpoweronline.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 3:46 AM
Subject: Compression

> Hello All,
>
> Can any one tell me what in the world the pin height and piston top design
for the 16V is?  I have spoke to a few people an get different answers. Some
say flat and some say domed.  And what is the combustion chamber size?  I
figure between 40-45cc's. I saw a pic on the web of a 16v w/o the head and
it looks like the piston pops up out of the head. As you can see this is
driving me crazy!!!All this trouble to save a thousand dollars.