[Re: Couple Questions - Long]

     Why would you need snow tires in southern Ontario?  Winter is 2 weeks in
January at about -5c ;)  Unless you live in London, and they deserve all the
snow they get.
     The skaters finally got their medal, and the French judge got turfed.
KEWL!
     Greets from the (moderately) frozen Capital...

Cheers,
Colin