Julie's reply: [what is your worst speeding ticket incident...]

Ok, since every one else has done this I will too.
Coming back from a night on the town, black spandex, lace & leather outfit
on, I got pulled over doing over 85 in a 55 zone.
The cop walked up, asked me if I knew how fast I was going and in my best
Blond in trouble cry...
"I don't know, I went on vacation and my boyfriend did THIS to my car!"
Pointing to my dash board (Some of you have seen it).
The cop looked and gasped. " Does he race this thing?"
"No, its MY car!" was the exasperated reply...
He shined his flash light on the speedo and said.
"If the needle is pointing straight up, your going too fast. Ok?"

He escorted me to the exit I wanted and let me on my way. See guys. There is
an advantage to shaving your legs.
(Though not advisable for most of you...)

Julie