MK2 car cover source & price info needed

In a tad over a month, I get the project car painted.  I'll be rolling it
into the garage to complete the rest of the crap that's gonna be
necessary, but because my cats seem to think the wing is their bed, I
need a cover.  I don't really need one that's some super duper mildew
resistant, hurricane proof mad mammer jammer, I just need one to keep the
dust and paw prints off it.

Thanks,
Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"