Anyone have Corbeau Seats in their Rocco?

--- Paul Maione <paulmaione@videotron.ca> wrote:
> hey dan.
> i got a set over the winter and i has having the same problem. what
> i did was cut the rail that the slider piece goes on. i cut it down, drilled
> another hole, installed it there and it slid in. still a lil' too high, so
> i'm
> going to cut it some more.

Hey Paulie!
  Do you think it would be possible, with enough *cough<botch>, I mean
"modifying", that you could get these seats to actually sit lower
than the stock 16v seats?  I really need to find a lower seat for when
I go autocrossing... with my helmet on, I hit the roof.  If I pop the
sunroof, it helps.  ;)
  Do these Corbeau brackets only allow for slide, or can you tilt the
seat at all?

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v