Anyone have Corbeau Seats in their Rocco?

>   Do these Corbeau brackets only allow for slide, or can you tilt the
> seat at all?

I'll pipe-in here with what I know. I have Corbeau seats but I haven't
*actually* bolted them in yet because the car isn't ready for it yet.

However, if they were too high, you should be able to re-drill the rear
mounting holes for the brackets that stick into the seat tracks to make them
lower. You might have to do a little cutting though. The brackets are really
quite simple, so if it was a real issue, you could also easily take it to a
welder and have them modify it to sit lower. Since I only have one, and the
slider mechanism is practically heavier than the Forza seat itself, I'm
planning on fabbing a non-adjustable one out of steel (or aluminum if I'm
REALLY brave) for the passenger side. Need more practice with the MIG...

Neal.