Anyone have Corbeau Seats in their Rocco?

>     I just installed new Corbeau Carrera's in my 87' and they sit a little
>high! I have like 1/2in room between my head and sunroof.
>     -Has anyone done any modifications to the Corbeau brackets to make them
>sit lower?

hey dan.
i got a set over the winter and i has having the same problem. what
i did was cut the rail that the slider piece goes on. i cut it down, drilled
another hole, installed it there and it slid in. still a lil' too high, so i'm
going to cut it some more.

paul