Front Strut Replacement Question

Tosha:

Some tips on the vise/channellock technique:
-Careful when holding the strut housing by the flanges.  You can
squeeze too tight, bending them together, and make reinstallation
difficult.
-If you don't have a sufficient vise/bench, try reinstalling the
springless housing onto the hub carrier and let the car hold it for
you.
-Use a 2' or 3' bar on the longer (outer) arm of the big-arsed
channellocks...save your back and get *gobs* of torque.  Works every
time for me.

G/L,

Ron