[RE: Northeast listers-photo disclaimer]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
Cathy, the "people" that are touchy about pictures is not "pictures from
your camera"
but taking pictures from a web site to create another with it.

Oh, I realize these photos are my property and I may do with them as I da=
mn
well please, but I thought it was the courteous thing to do ( you should =
know
about the Canadian preoccupation with being polite...). And some of the c=
ars
are photographed with thier owners, and having your face on the net may b=
uncomfortable for some shy types, so I thought I'd ask. =

So look for the pics in the next day or two, at
<http://www.techography.com/scirocco>  - some are there already.