What's the best way to install a front spoiler?

Tape eh?  I don't know if I would trust tape alone to keep that thing
on there.  At speed, I would imagine there would be quite a bit of pull
on the adhesive.  It would be real nice not to drill any holes
though...  Hmmm... Anyone else used tape?

Thanks,

Mark.