What's the best way to install a front spoiler?

Mark,
I believe they were originally installed with both adhesive and screws.
Both of my S's have their original spoilers and are held on that way.
I'd do both if I were you.
The adhesive (dbl stick foam tape) will help keep the spoiler from cracking
at the screw-holes if you lightly bump something with it.

Randy
www.myscirocco.org