What's the best way to install a front spoiler?

I picked up a reproduction "S" spoiler for my 81 S in Toronto (same guy
that's selling them on Ebay).  It's made from fiberglass, with no holes
for mounting.  I guess stainless steel self-tapping screws w/ washers
would work ok (after pre-drilling holes in the spoiler), but is there a
better/more professional way to install it?  Should I drill slots in
the spoiler instead of holes to allow for expansion?  Any input?

BTW, the spoiler is pretty good quality, seems really solid, but needs
some minor finish work before painting.  I guess he imports them from
Germany once in a while.  If anyone is interested in one, I can forward
your email address to him...

Thanks!

Mark.

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca