original callaway scirocco

I found someone with an original car, just like mine.  Complete with the
black exterior with red interior.  I'm gonna try to help him fix it up, and
maybe we can have two identical original Callaways at Cincy.

Sorry if this is the HTML thing that some members are preoccupied with
vitreous hate.  It is still readable.  Not everybody lives for the computer.
If you would like me not to list here or participate in gatherings because
I'm not computer literate let me know.  Other than that...be tolerant.

Steve Szuba

 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html";>Callaway
Turbo Scirocco #10</A>