HTML Code in Email should be Turned OFF - Please

People, I realize that many are using AOL and that makes it rough but
many are using Outlook Express (yuck) and can defeat the code if they so
choose.

For me- I am old school; HTML, colored text, Dancing Imoticons, all that
crap belongs on web pages and not making email cute.

This has come up before and many new folks prob. don't remember the
bonfire but here it is again.

Keep in mind before you post back "I want to do what I want!, Why are
_my_ rights being compressed?" that many folks online don't use HTML
capable browsers, that it doesn't work right across all platforms/
versions, and that it also takes up bandwidth and some folks don't have
fast connections.

Same reasoning behind no PIX posted to the list.

So, I'll put it out there: If you need help with instructions I will
accept an email from you and I will research how your program works and
email back a solution. Free of charge to list members. <har, har>

Tough Love from your Brother in Sciroccos,
TBerk