Autox for Cincy Sunday event?

Mike,
I am not sure if the Kuhmo's are new or not.
They show a V700 victoracer and a ECSTA V700.
The reviews point toward the victoracer as being the superior tire tho'.
The 205/55/14 would be ~1% larger dia. than stock where the 195/55/14 is
~1% smaller.
I assume that smaller is better where dia. is concerned with autoX (did I
start another discussion here...LOL)
Speaking of such things, the 225/50/15 is also ~1% larger dia. so I guess
it would be closer to the 205/55/14....hmmm.....and the thought plickens :)
If you park the Bimmer behind the barn I'm sure Daun wouldn't mind, he he he.

Randy