Autox for Cincy Sunday event?

Mike,
You used this tire combo for AutoX'ing right?
I am running 14X7 Revolutions with et25 on a Mk1 (81)
I am not too concerned with inner tire rubbing but fender rubbing in the
rear will be a problem to overcome.
Have you done any temp readings to determine what air pressure works best.
Any abnormal tire wear?
Due to the extra weight and some of the points Shawn brought up I am
leaning towards the 195/55/14's tho'
I am going to try to make the Cincy GTG, you goin'?

Randy