From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Kraus
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 2:49 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 2.0 swap Do I have everything I need?

Hello,

My 16v Scirocco will be having the swap done this week and I just want
make sure I have everything I need..

1.8 16v head  130k w/ new euro cam
2.0 16v Block  105k
4K Trans with .75 fith gear

- Valve Cover Gasket
- Intake manifold Gasket
- Head Gasket
- Exhaust Gaskets
- Oil Cooler O-ring
- Low Temp Thermostat
- Low Temp Fan Switch
- Complete Shifter Bushing Kit
- Head Bolts
- Replacement Seals for the 4K
- Velocity LSD "80% KIT"
- Timing belt tensioner
- Timing Belt
- New negative & Positive Batt Cables
- TT front motor mount
- Exhaust mount
- Right side mount
- Sachs 8v 210mm Clutch OEM
- 2.0 16v Pressure Plate with bolts and more
- New air box
- 10w-30w Oil with oil filter
- New Oil Pan Gasket

Thanks so much,