was tri-y now TT 16v race header

any one have the opportunity to try one of these? I was told by the sales
men from TT that even though it increased the flow, it also increased the
motor's ability to build power throughout the power-band.
Can anyone on the list tell me this is true, and if it is why havn't I heard
more about this product? Hmmm?
I was also told that I needed to run a different front sway bar since the
collectors rub, and or pretty much get in the way of it in my mkII rocco...
anyone...
anyone...
Buellar?

TIA