EUROSPORT TRI Y HEADER. Good or Bad?

eric what gauge do you think that header is??? I'm curious... what is the
thinnest the header can be, and still with stand testament of a couple of
years of abuse... We don't want to have to add any unwanted weight if we
don't have to... ;)
Most of the headers I have seen that would/could fit my car don't show what
the gauge of the material that was used to make it... I would think that
would also be important... yes/no???
peace
cj
ps-let me guess that tri-y is for an 8v... I havn't seen one for a 16v...