was tri-y now TT 16v race header

I belive TMB runs one on his MK1 16v. Besides getting in the way of the front
bar if you run real low ride height you risk damaging it over bumps and dips
in the road.
Since the pipes are stacked you can picture how much it hangs down out of the
tunnel. I am sure TT speaks the truth they have a good reputation with their
exhausts systems. Four into one headers are traditionally known for building
high RPM power with a tradeoff on the lowend. I think the price is one reason
its not widely used and also since its a race part I belive that unless your
motor is really built you wont see much benefits over the "race" DP.
 A buddy of mine is putting one on his Golf but it will be some time till it
hits the street so I cant say how it performs.

Jasin