was tri-y now TT 16v race header

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:

> Who is S&S? contact info?  who much is it?
Well, I already said about how much... so i am assuming who much means
something different that is beyond my ken.

> > are cheap (maybe $150?)

I dont recommend gex, they SUCK as far as engines go, but here is a link
to s&s headers & prices on their page. If they are just reselling someone
elses product i might give them a shot.

Go about halfway down to the "Rabbit / Scirocco / GTI Headers" section

http://www.gex.com/48s&sheaders4.htm

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org