Autox for Cincy Sunday event?

OK...so whatcha think of my brainflash to downsize my front 10.1"
rotors to A1 GTI-style 9.4's, with the idea of being able to fit some
Diamond 13x8's (wnen I can afford them, after I gets a new job and
all).  I haven't checked to the nth degree, but I believe this is legal
in DSP since 16V Golfs and Jettas (same line) had 9.4's up
front...didn't they?

Ron