Autox for Cincy Sunday event?

Shawn,
Don't have a dog, but my cat can hunt with the best of "em :)

I agree based on the spec's I've seen and the tread width that a 195/55/14=
=20
would be optimal for a 7" wide rim.
I am not a "green" newbie but I am not a seasoned veteran like you either.=
 :D
I have only autoX'd about a dozen times.
Wider is better if you have the HP to overcome the added weight/aerodynamic=
=20
drag/frictional drag...Mkay?
My question was whether or not I would "lose" performance/speed/cornering=20
due to the above factors with my relatively "low" HP car.
And yes, I am referring to TRACK duty (roadcourse/AutoX) and NOT the street.
I see your point and will wait till I get that VW W-12 installed before=20
switching to the 225/50/15's ;)

Thanks,
Randy