wider is better

Randy-
  As Shawn said, wider is better.   A wider tire will not cost you time
because of higher weight, drag (certainly not aerodynamic drag), or
"friction" (hell, you WANT friction!!!!!!!!) at least not that you can
quantify.  Put any tire you want on it and DRIVE the thing!  :)

Larry  sandiego16V
Wider is better if you have the HP to overcome the added weight/aerodynamic
drag/frictional drag...Mkay?
My question was whether or not I would "lose" performance/speed/cornering
due to the above factors with my relatively "low" HP car.

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!