Callaway scirocco info needed!!!!!

--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Robandsheri@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > I recently bought an 82 Callaway scirocco.One of
> 20 supposedly
> > built..I have no original documentation with the
> car..The vin# was
> > verified that it was built by Callaway..I'm
> looking for someone with
> > any info on this car..Specs??What all was
> > upgraded??Suspension?Clutch?tranny?Anything will
> help..I was refered
> > to this mailing list for help.Steve Szuba if your
> out there...Al told
> > me your the man I need to talk to...Contact me
> asap!!
> >                                     Rob
Search the list archives on Scirocco.org - I posted
several nice links on Callaway in the past. (I can't
remember the links right now)

HTH

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)