beautiful frame in MD - tall guy

--- Scirocco-Al <scirocco-Al@insight.rr.com> wrote:
> I'm so tall I can barely fit in the ones without
> sunroofs.  I've had a few
> with the sunroofs and I end sitting with my but
> halfway up the front cushion
> so I don't have to bend my head down or to the side.
>
> I mounted the seat in my reacecar extra low so I
> could wear a helmet in the
> car, and I still have a spot on the headliner where
> my helet rubs it.
>
> I fall into the "NO sunroof, thank god" catagory.
>
> Alan

Jeez, how tall are you - I had a friend that was 6'5"
that could ride in my car with no problem.

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)