Callaway scirocco info needed!!!!!

Did you buy the white one that was on eBay recently?
Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Robandsheri@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 11:16 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Callaway scirocco info needed!!!!!

I recently bought an 82 Callaway scirocco.One of 20 supposedly built..I have
no original documentation with the car..The vin# was verified that it was
built by Callaway..I'm looking for someone with any info on this
car..Specs??What all was upgraded??Suspension?Clutch?tranny?Anything will
help..I was refered to this mailing list for help.Steve Szuba if your out
there...Al told me your the man I need to talk to...Contact me asap!!
                                    Rob