Callaway scirocco info needed!!!!!

Robandsheri@aol.com wrote:

> I recently bought an 82 Callaway scirocco.One of 20 supposedly
> built..I have no original documentation with the car..The vin# was
> verified that it was built by Callaway..I'm looking for someone with
> any info on this car..Specs??What all was
> upgraded??Suspension?Clutch?tranny?Anything will help..I was refered
> to this mailing list for help.Steve Szuba if your out there...Al told
> me your the man I need to talk to...Contact me asap!!
>                                     Rob

Your email, coming as it does from AOL, has HTML formatting code in it.
This is hard to read on my screen as it come across as real tiny and a
weird color. Others who don't have the same setup don't see the cool
formatting, they see all the header/footer code- Yuck big time.

This means hat a lot of info you could have gotten from knowledgeable
folks will be unavailable as they delete your message out of hand.

please turn off the HTML in email, it would be appreciated.

Now, as to Callaway Scirocco, try this:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2Bscirocco+%2Bcallaway&spell=1>

hth,
TBerk